Weather Cancellation May 19th clean-up

Unfortunately we will have to cancel tomorrow's cleanup at Tunitas Creek Beach.  We were waiting to see if there would be any changes, but we are expecting even more rain than originally projected and thunderstorms, so we think it best to cancel. . . Thanks for signing up! Hopefully you can make next month or sooner if I can hold a "make-up" event. Thanks, Brandy 

Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.